[Owasp-board] PROPOSAL: Quarterly Updates by ED on Progress Towards Strategic Goals

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed May 7 16:34:09 UTC 2014

Board,

It would be great for us to convene and decide if there are several changes
requested and provide clear guidance. Otherwise we'll be playing
whack-a-mole email here and that's tough for everyone. Perhaps we add this
Josh as a proposal and spend a few days to get full board input, then send
over?

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc