[Owasp-board] PROPOSAL: Quarterly Updates by ED on Progress Towards Strategic Goals

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed May 7 16:28:37 UTC 2014

Josh -

I am not sure if this is for me or the rest of the board or both - but i
would be happy to put together a status update for you and ensure it is
included in future updates.

One piece of clarification regarding reporting that would be helpful - I
currently have been preparing reports (and collecting roll up reports from
the staff) based on when the board meetings are scheduled.  Is this what
you (and everyone else is expecting) or would you like them on a more
frequent/different schedule.

Thanks,
Sarah

--