[Owasp-board] PROPOSAL: Quarterly Updates by ED on Progress Towards Strategic Goals

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed May 7 16:24:43 UTC 2014

I expressed my approval for KPMG at the last meeting.  I have access to
view all of OWASP's accounts now and have been providing oversight on a
monthly basis to ensure that things are being processed appropriately.
I've asked staff questions about things that I was unsure of and they have
been very helpful in getting me answers.  No issues thus far.  Now that I
have access, my goal is to start providing additional visibility to the
rest of the Board through metrics, but I've got a lot on my plate at the
moment and this has slipped down the list of priorities since, to date, no
prior Treasurer has done this.

~josh