[Owasp-board] Open Topics & Archives for future boards

Tom Brennan - proactiveRISK tomb at proactiverisk.com
Wed May 7 12:11:45 UTC 2014

Happy to support use of google docs as a platform.  To others points raised prior in new tech, the use case should be explained and demonstrated.

Leading by example here will help acceptance in the community to apply downstream to chapters and projects too

Not the only way... But the preferred way.

--
WARNING: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,