[Owasp-board] Bolivia Chapter follow up

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed May 7 00:31:29 UTC 2014

Thanks. One point of clarification though - they didn't send it to their
mailing list... they took the names/emails from their mailing list and then
sent their company marketing materials to those contacts.  So, I would take
this as not appropriate (as their mailing list itself was not used)....
Do you agree?

Sarah

--
Executive Director