[Owasp-board] Fwd: Community Update on Google Hangout - Tuesday, May 6

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon May 5 15:37:15 UTC 2014

First of all I think this is a good initiative but cannot make the meeting,
I'll be in the air. I hope other board members can make it...

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On May 5, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Board & Staff,

Anything to add to the agenda or topic list? Will any of you be joining?

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc