[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Manager Report: March 28, 2014

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon Mar 31 13:49:15 UTC 2014

Thank you, Johanna.

Yes, I began to start sending out the surveys late January and was
attempting to get them filled out for our projects until Friday. However,
it does seem that a major draw back of what was created is that the survey
is too complex.

Johanna is correct when she states that towards the end, the advisors began
letting me know that they could no longer participate due to work
commitments. That is understandable and since they were brought on to
create the criteria itself, and that was created, it was understandable. As
with all volunteer initiatives, participants drop off on a regular basis
and new ones come on. We are at a stage, as Leaders have voiced their
concerns, where we might need to re-evaluate the advisory group, which is
fair. It might not be the best method of incentivization for the type of
output that is needed.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*