[Owasp-board] Flagship Code Products

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 31 00:36:33 UTC 2014

Yes but the OpenSAMM was the only one widely distributed and it confused
all the project teams. Something serious is amiss here, not to mention
Joannes comments that the advisory board is not really happening and there
is little actionable guidance being given. Time for the board to step in
and clean up this mess.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode