[Owasp-board] Flagship Code Products

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Mar 29 05:56:52 UTC 2014

Sarah,
> We are in the final stages of the portal implementation and will be
> putting together the roll out to the community next week - there is
> nothing stoping any of you from looking at and planning for a project
> sprint. Instead of energy lamenting over sad and frumpy projects -
> let's come up with solutions.

1) Demote flagship projects that have been inactive for 6 months.
2) Use project evaluation forms actually measure and ask about quality.
(As opposed the OpenSAMM categorization which makes no sense.)
3) Consider the next hire to be /technical/ in nature so we have an
internal CTO-like resource who can help be a **technical** project
manager for the community. (Key word, */_technical_/*)

Done.

Aloha,
Jim