[Owasp-board] Profits from lascon 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 20:55:12 UTC 2014

Yeah - I think it would be good to point out though what the amount would
have been under our profit share model (that you asked to have an exception
to, which was granted).

Profit - $14702

Split model 90/10 for Chapter/Foundation up to $5000 then 40/60

Chapter $8381
Foundation $6,321

The Austin chapter decided to go above and beyond this based on their
budget for the year.  I am happy to write a blog post about this and am
thankful for the contribution as well as the example set ;-)

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation