[Owasp-board] Profits from lascon 2013

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 20:53:07 UTC 2014

I'm thinking it's probably better coming from the operations team since
from me it would sound a bit like we are tooting our own horn.  That, and I
still haven't written the updates to the whistleblower policy that I put on
my place during the last Board meeting.  I don't want to commit to writing
anything else until I have that task checked off.

~josh