[Owasp-board] Profits from lascon 2013

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 20:48:27 UTC 2014

That's a GREAT idea. Josh, can you write a blog post on this? We can
push it out over all key channels (blog, leaders, twitter, facebook).

It would be AWESOME if we could have funds transferred from chapters
that have overflow to the foundation. But we need to do it in a way that
is high integrity, ie: they need to offer it like Austin, we cannot
seize it.

Aloha,
Jim