[Owasp-board] Profits from lascon 2013

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 19:53:32 UTC 2014

Wow Josh, just Wow. That really speaks highly of you and the Austin
chapter. This is what I call "doing the right thing".

James... David...  Kyle...  you guys know just how much I value your
many contributions to the OWASP foundation.

In 2013 my wife asked me...

"Jim, we are going to be in Europe before and after LASCON, do you
really need to fly back and forth to Europe just for one conference in
Austin?"

The answer was easy, YES.

LASCON for life,
Aloha,