[Owasp-board] Profits from lascon 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 15:27:39 UTC 2014

Thank you!! this will help our finances be close to a $0 loss for the year
last year.

This is a generous contribution.

Sarah

On Mar 28, 2014, at 8:25 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Sarah,

I've spoken with the OWASP Austin chapter leadership and we would like to
donate $10,000 of the current $27,029.61 chapter balance back to the OWASP
Foundation to bring our account balance down to $17,029.61.  This is in
line with the anticipated chapter expenses for 2014 (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvT-pO73uMbPdEI1QWNLdEQ5UlhaRXEyNTJpSC1ZdUE&usp=sharing)
and should hopefully help the Foundation to accomplish some bigger picture
goals.  Thank you for everything you do.

Sincerely,
OWASP Austin