[Owasp-board] Flagship Code Products

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Mar 28 13:19:47 UTC 2014

Martin,

When we work very hard on a project, for years, make it incredibly
production level quality - with meticulous detail and testing, are super
active answering all questions on our project lists, immediately apply
the new wiki template, and do everything else to make the project ready
for the real world - and yet OWASP still calls it an "incubator"
project, it truly does kill the enthusiasm of the senior developers I
recruited and work with who donate their time for the OWASP foundation
and the community.

- Jim