[Owasp-board] Update to Bylaws

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 20:11:39 UTC 2014

Fair enough...a dispute resolution process should be part of the chapter
leader handbook.

In that case, I support the changes suggested to the bylaws.

I just want to avoid the situation in which any dispute among members ends
up in the Global Board mailing list.

Thanks for your comments.

Fabio

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014, Sarah Baso
<sarah.baso at owasp.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','sarah.baso at owasp.org');>>