[Owasp-board] Update on European Entity Bylaws and Banking paperwork

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 18:36:17 UTC 2014

Seba -
Shipping company, we have an account with UPS but i doubt that is the
cheapest option.

If you are opposed to this, i can prepare a UPS shipping label - I will
need addresses (in order of who is sending to who) and envelope size).

I think best to just mail and submit receipts for reimbursement, if that is
possible.

Sarah

--
Executive Director