[Owasp-board] Update to Bylaws

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Mar 22 00:56:04 UTC 2014

+1

I like this process.

1) When conflict arises, first the chapter leads bring in the community
manager to see if the dispute can be resolved.
2) If necessary, chapters can start a process to remove someone from the
chapter. Community manager over-sees this to make sure it's done with
integrity.
3) If the individual thinks the process is being done unfairly or they
were removed unfairly, they can petition the board to get involved.

This seems reasonable to be. I want to make sure that competitive
interests or corporate interests are not taking over a chapter and
decide to remove someone to remove competition.
- Jim