[Owasp-board] Update to Bylaws

GK Southwick genevieve.southwick at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 23:52:49 UTC 2014

Completely fair and I believe that that was what Tom was suggesting, only
that it shouldn't go straight to the BoD, unless there is no other
recourse. We now have a Community Manager to handle mitigation, without
having to involve the board in every little dispute.

Don't get me wrong, I know that completely ostracizing someone from the
community is not a  "little" dispute, by any means. But I also believe that
there's a time and place for escalation and we can start every appeal at a
lower level than the BoD.

-= GK

Community Manager
OWASP Foundation