[Owasp-board] Update to Bylaws

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 23:39:34 UTC 2014

Since this is about someone getting pushed out of the community in a big
way, something against our DNA, I want to make sure they have the ability
to appeal to the board after the community review process is complete. Fair?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Mar 22, 2014, at 5:58 AM, GK Southwick <genevieve.southwick at owasp.org>