[Owasp-board] Update to Bylaws

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 20:53:58 UTC 2014

" notifying the OWASP Board of Directors in writing within 14 days of
the original notification"

notifying the OWASP Community Manager in writing within 14 days of the
original notification

What that does is allow the staff to look at the issue.  If
satisfaction resolution to either party is not made then it can be go
on the agenda for a board meeting discussion.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan | OWASP Foundation
Vice Chairman
Main: +1 973 202 0122