[Owasp-board] Update on European Entity Bylaws and Banking paperwork

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Mar 20 14:55:33 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah,

I have created meeting minutes of the general meeting of the directors we
had on 22-Nov-2013 (in New York), which we need as official supporting
document for the publication of the changes in board of directors / daily
management.  I have attached these in Dutch and English.

I am preparing the paperwork for publication in the Belgian Gazette
(attached in Dutch).
Changes will be effective 1-Apr-2014, no joke :-)
Cost of publication will be 121.97 EUR (including VAT).
I need to make sure to have the signed paperwork delivered within one
month, so this gives us time to make sure we have everything. Eoin and
myself need to sign - together we have the required majority.

I will send a direct email to the people concerned to have the required
details to complete the documents & copies of identity cards.

I will also prepare the bank account access request for you, based on your
earlier attempt last year.
This time it should work, as you are now identified in a bank branch in
Belgium.

Do we have an account with a shipping company (e.g. DHL) which I can use to
send the paperwork around?

kind regards,

Seba