[Owasp-board] Update on European Entity Bylaws and Banking paperwork

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Mar 18 23:07:33 UTC 2014

Hi Seba -

Can you give us (me and the board) and update on where we are at with
updating the paperwork for the European Entity as well as the banking
paperwork?

For the European Entity, Tom has been asking to be removed for quite some
time and this needs to be wrapped up by the end of the quarter (2 weeks
from now) - Jim and Tobias have said they are ok with being added. I should
also be added to the paperwork so that I have legal authority in belgium to
sign on behalf of the European org.

For the banking paperwork, the bank should have what they need from me,
they just need the authorization signature from you and Eoin, correct?

Thanks in advance for the update.

Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director