[Owasp-board] OWASP Wiki Cleanup Project

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Thu Mar 13 07:03:51 UTC 2014

Jim,

Sign me up! One of the things I can always find time to do, is to review
the wiki on an ad-hoc basis...
Additionally, much of the content is outdated and needs updating - so this
couldn't be a more valuable way to contribute to OWASP.

Thank you Jim,

Dennis Groves

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc