[Owasp-board] Meeting recording and updates

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Mar 4 21:59:21 UTC 2014

Board members -
I have posted the 2 recordings from Monday to the meeting wiki page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/March_3,_2014

I have updated the Google Hacking Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project>page
as voted on at the Feb 24th Board meeting.  Also I have attached a print
out of the page prior to changing it.

Upcoming meetings (please check the local time conversion on your google
calendars as I know Eoin had a problem with the last calendar invite ;-(

   - Wednesday, April 30th, 9am pacific
   - AppSec EU - Friday, June 27
   - Appsec USA - Tuesday, September 16th, 6-9PM
   - Wednesday, November 12, 9am Pacific

Regards,
Sarah
--