[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Date Issue (2014-06-27)

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Mar 3 16:15:59 UTC 2014

I wanted to do my diligence and let everyone know well in advance that I
will not be in attendance at the meeting currently scheduled for 6/27 from
2 AM to 10 AM CST as this is well outside of any "awake" hours in my local
timezone and I do not plan on attending in person.  I may be able to join
up later in that time block (8 AM CST), but as long as there is a quorum,
please feel free to proceed without me and I will plan on listening to the
recording afterward.  Thanks.

~josh