[Owasp-board] Fwd: Request to address the OWASP Board

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Mar 3 15:31:16 UTC 2014

Jeremiah -

I am just confirming we have you scheduled to address the board at 9am
Pacific today.  We finished up our regular agenda in about 30 min and will
rejoin the call in 90 min for your portion.

##################
Here is the dial in information:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
 Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (805) 309-0027
Australia: +61 2 9091 7606
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036