[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Training Model - Request to vote

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Mar 3 10:22:38 UTC 2014

Hi Fabio,

like the idea, but I fail to see why the board needs to vote on this.
It does not change the currently existing training model and is merely
an conveniently added option to the existing contract.
I would see this in the capable hands of our ops team and their advise.
Have you talked with them about this yet?

Best regards, Tobias