[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Training Model - Request to vote

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon Mar 3 09:43:51 UTC 2014

hi there,

I would like to include this topic for voting today.

Although donating training funds is possible, and some of you are already
doing it, the fact to have it in writing as an optional item in the
contract makes it visible to ALL potential trainers in the future.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Fabio