[Owasp-board] OWASP board pres

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 23:48:53 UTC 2014

On 25/06/14 14:44, Jim Manico wrote:
> > It doesn't really matter if it's 15 minutes or 15 hours, the
> perception is that you've taken time to point out to everyone how
> special you think the Board is.
>
> That is not even remotely what happened. Please review the video when
> it's published.

In case anyone has doubts about the 15-min presentation Eoin and I gave
at AppSec EU, you can watch it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydi0_i70nA
It starts at time index 1:23:00.

As said, the goal was to give info about OWASP and motivate people and
inspire them to join our community.

If people feel that such a mini-talk should not happen at an AppSec,
feel free to post your criticism here or via email to me in private.

Best wishes, Tobias