[Owasp-board] OWASP Twitter Account

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 23:32:21 UTC 2014

Thats fair, and frankly whoever is managing it is doing a very good job of it.

FWIW, I am not seeking exclusive access to it, I want to put it in the
hands of several volunteers so we can capture pictures and similar at
our big events. But again, whomever is running it is doing a very good
job keeping it relevant and active.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode