[Owasp-board] OWASP Twitter Account

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 23:27:23 UTC 2014

At all,

small question: I may very well be wrong, but my understanding was until
today, that access to our OWASP twitter account was only for our staff
and postings would go through them. Or did I miss something? (which
might very well be the case...)

What should be our general position in terms of who shall get access to
our twitter account and what people might post there.

So far I only used my personal twitter account to promote OWASP events
and activities, like e.g. the WASP Awards. And assumed that our staff
would channel or retweet the other bits.

Just for my understanding: As of today, who has access to our OWASP
twitter account? Do we maintain a list in Google Docs with all the
people with access?

Best regards, Tobias