[Owasp-board] Committees 2.0 [Revised]

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 18:58:51 UTC 2014

That 3 months participation only applies for new applicants to an already
established committee.  Otherwise their application would be handled under
Section III. Committee Creation.  In my opinion, the three months should be
with the committee they are applying to.  It's a way to ensure
participation as well as an understanding for what is going on before
jumping in and voting which is why that requirement can be waived for a
brand new committee.  I don't think that participating on a different
committee should serve as a qualification because of that.

~josh