[Owasp-board] Task force team assisting with cleanup of project inventories-updates

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jun 28 06:37:36 UTC 2014

Johanna,

AWESOME. It was great to meet you in person at AppSecEU and thank you for
your selfless volunteerism.

Glad to see your are leveraging SAST in your infrastructure. When the time
is right I'd like to put a call out to invite other vendors to participate.

I want to make sure we are as vendor neutral as possible so all have the
opportunity to participate (and donate licenses to the foundation). :) When
the time is right of course, I do not want to derail your progress and
pilot.

Great work to you and Jason and all the others who are helping. This is
very exciting!

PS: Johanna has been a web developer for 15 years which I think is pretty
rare and awesome. :)

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jun 28, 2014, at 7:29 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Thank you very much for the update Johanna!  It is great to hear about the
cohesive efforts of the projects team and it sounds like you all are making
some great progress on several fronts.  I'd encourage you all to keep
pressing forward and please do not hesitate to let us know if there's
anything we can do to help.

~josh