[Owasp-board] Denver Project summit -budget

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 19:21:55 UTC 2014

Today Laura is handling conferences, that's her job.  The summit activities on top of conferences is a extention of the conference and leverage existing resources, people and funds.

What do you propose?

Have you consulted with Laura?

The board can rubber stamp it after Laura has worked with you if it was not already budgeted and associated with AppSec event.

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122