[Owasp-board] Additional topics for the agenda for the board meeting tomorrow - Re: Open Board meeting at AppSecEU on June-27 from 10:00am BST to 16:00BST.

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 18:14:57 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah,

thanks for the info that helps a lot.
Do you think we still have some money left in the 2014 General fund
bucket for owasp initiatives that we could use for an OWASP Asia tour to
give chapters some money to get speakers from other Asian chapters like
we did at the LATAM tour?

As there are a number of chapters interested, I don't want to
over-promise and need to manage expectations.

How much do you think we could possibly use for an Asia tour?

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Tobias