[Owasp-board] Open Board meeting at AppSecEU on June-27 from 10:00am BST to 16:00BST.

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 17:35:54 UTC 2014

OWASP,

For tomorrows board meeting, I had the change the hangout settings to
make sure we are broadcasting and saving to YouTube properly.

Please use the following links instead.

  * Google Hangout
    (Participants):https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYdggj24HdjLN_r512-ewiS6Fw512sZIk-qt75S2fqiDKwevEw
  * YouTube (Broadcast Only):http://youtu.be/uoVBXfYg8f0