[Owasp-board] Additional topics for the agenda for the board meeting tomorrow - Re: Open Board meeting at AppSecEU on June-27 from 10:00am BST to 16:00BST.

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 17:29:50 UTC 2014

Board,

I had to change the hangout to make sure we're broadcasting to YouTube
properly. Here are the new links.

The Google Hangout link for participants:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYdggj24HdjLN_r512-ewiS6Fw512sZIk-qt75S2fqiDKwevEw

The YouTube link which is broadcast only:
http://youtu.be/uoVBXfYg8f0

Agenda items are updated here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/June_27,_2014#Location

Meeting minutes will be taken here: