[Owasp-board] Additional topics for the agenda for the board meeting tomorrow - Re: Open Board meeting at AppSecEU on June-27 from 10:00am BST to 16:00BST.

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 16:10:29 UTC 2014

Hi dear Board fellows,

here two more items for our board agenda for tomorrow:
- OWASP Asia tour:
We did a good work with the LATAM tour and we would like to organise
something similar for Asia. But I think we might not have a budget for
that?
@Sarah: or did I misunderstand and we do have a small budget for the
Asia tour 2014 in our budget already?

- Project summits:
discuss format (conference separate), funding

Best wishes, Tobias