[Owasp-board] Board Report for Friday Meeting

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Jun 26 05:07:36 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah,

Update on the EU entity paper work:
I brought the paper work with me to Cambridge for Eoin to sign (done!).
These will then be filed in Belgium (in the week of 7-Jul, next week I am
holiday).

If you intend to go forward with KPMG taking over the VAT / fiscal
declaration from Rik.
1) I would like to be informed / kept in the loop on this decision (as
European director for the EU legal entity).
2) would like to see a quote, cost comparison + the rationale if this
service is more expensive (which I expect)?

Who from the staff will take over the ING account management, now that you
will not be doing it?
(take into account this person will need to be physically identified in a
Belgian ING branch as we did for you).

Thx

Seba