[Owasp-board] OWASP board intro pres - the 15min talk tomorrow

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jun 25 13:48:23 UTC 2014

Alright, I wasn't there and it sounds like it was handled better than what
I've seen in the past.  Maybe the "pitch" has evolved since I last saw it
in AppSecUSA in Washington, DC.  Kudos.

For what it's worth, I think that you're right about not engaging the
community being the real Ivory Tower.  It's all about perception which
means that how you represent yourself is crucial.  If you go up there and
act as a cheerleader for everyone else (which it sounds like you did), then
hopefully that translates into "we're here to support you" which is how it
should be.

~josh