[Owasp-board] OWASP board intro pres - the 15min talk tomorrow

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jun 25 13:15:16 UTC 2014

I agree that it is far from urgent.  My observation really had nothing to
do with this conference, but it's something that I've personally felt since
well before I was on the Board.  These types of things are what isolates
the Board from other volunteers and perpetuates the "Ivory Tower"
perception.

~josh