[Owasp-board] OWASP board pres

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 24 19:22:06 UTC 2014

Agreed, Tom.

I'd like to see the entire board up front instead of just one member.
Recent trends are to have one member give "the talk" which I do not
think is best for us. Together we stand...

If we must only have only one board member on stage, then please share
that award. It's definitely an award. Tobias had the chance to give "the
talk" in Japan and I'd like to see someone else do it for the EU
conference, or better yet, let's all be on stage together.

Respectfully,
Jim