[Owasp-board] OWASP board pres

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jun 24 15:51:33 UTC 2014

All board members in attendance are always welcomed and encouraged to delivery the welcome as a group as we always have. It should also include the staff on stage as well as core local organizers in attendance as well to raise visibility, support for the hard work of the local team that did the heavy lifting.

Board meeting should be held before AppSec events so that the most current data can be relayed to those in attendance and the board is actually in sync for anything presented on stage recapping the "since last year we accomplished together"

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122