[Owasp-board] [Owasp-ireland] Call for speakers

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jun 24 10:39:38 UTC 2014

Enterprise Ireland are willing to give our chapter €2000 but we need to lodge into an Irish account..

We don't have one for the chapter as
We are not a legal entity.

They suggested it could be lodged into BCCRA account if that works.

Any Thoughts??

I'll need to run this by the board also. Cc'ed

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988