[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Jun 20 12:51:32 UTC 2014

Martin,

-- tom rightfully brought up the point, not yet has Christian taken any
other way than to mailing list to harm OWASP.

This is not entirely true.  Christian has made comments against OWASP on
his personal Twitter account and I've been told that his actions in the
OWASP Australia Chapters has actually made it so that people will not show
up if they know he will be there.  Right, wrong, or indifferent, his
actions involving OWASP have definitely gone outside of the OWASP mailing
lists.

~josh