[Owasp-board] Compliance Officer

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 06:46:51 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

The guidelines do clearly state complaints should be forwarded, send, to the compliance /whistle-blowing officer.

There have been two actually made following this part.

I understand, the procedure is new, but To be honest, I am a bit frustrated those who should know about the procedure to not following it.
There are some other issues too.

Best, if possible, I want to discus this matter, as if I am continuing in this role, during next weeks AppSec with the attending board members.

Can this wait until next week?
I am in Cambridge from Sunday to Saturday.

Cheers,
-martin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone