[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Jun 18 23:21:46 UTC 2014

I got some questions:

   - Is this a temporary solution or long term solution?
   - How much does it costs a year?
   - Were other companies also researched and considered?
   - How much time will the team members make available to communicate with
   OWASP Board /Volunteers?
   - How would the communication be managed between OWASP as community and
   the VM team?
   - What are the tasks/goals that this team will have?
   - what will be the decision power the team will have and over which
   specific aspects?