[Owasp-board] Fwd: AppSec Eurpe 2014 - OWASP board members meeting in Cambridge Friday, June 27th

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Jun 18 20:08:39 UTC 2014

We could make that adjustment to townhall style.
However, as it is scheduled for June-27, most likely people have already
left Cambridge the evening before.

Technically I would hope that we should be able to get quorum at least
in the afternoon, when Josh dials in.

Personally, I feel a bit disappointed that we might not achieve quorum
in Cambridge as this was one of the quarterly board meetings we were all
committed to. And I feel there is quite a lot of work to discuss with
committees 2.0, our strategic goals, etc.

But on the other hand with the currently higher frequency of meetings
and board calls, this might be an acceptable solution.

As a compromise, we could do an open meeting in the morning. And if no
one shows cancel that or do a 3hour workshop on committees 2.0 instead.
And in the afternoon do a half-day board meeting with Josh, Jim, Fabio
and myself.

Open for suggestions.

Best wishes, Tobias