[Owasp-board] Fwd: AppSec Eurpe 2014 - OWASP board members meeting in Cambridge Friday, June 27th

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Jun 18 00:05:17 UTC 2014

+1 I like it. I'd be glad to help with logistics.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jun 18, 2014, at 8:01 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

An open townhall with board members present would be really good. We did
that last year in Europe and US. It's an open and honest discussion time.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc